Re: Release notes didn´t copiled the locale images

2013/9/24 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
Hi,

Enrico Nicoletto wrote:

> Another point I would like to state is that Release notes is not
> showing the pictures stored in locale´s picture folder, for example
> for pt_BR/figures and de/figures.

This is supposed to work based on content negociation (e.g.
https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.10/figures/header-bars.png
should give you
https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.10/figures/header-bars.png.pt_BR
)

I just checked the server configuration and I believe it has has
proper lines:
  AddLanguage pt-br .pt_BR
  AddLanguage pt_BR .pt_BR

        Fred