Release notes didn´t copiled the locale images

Hi folks!

When I accessed the compiled Release notes at this URL: https://help.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.10/index.html.pt_BR I observed that it stills require password (that was previously shown in this list) but this required authentication unables the general audience to see the document.

Another point I would like to state is that Release notes is not showing the pictures stored in locale´s picture folder, for example for pt_BR/figures and de/figures.

Please, may someone correct those issues?

Thanks, Enrico.