Re: Tajik language: gnome-terminal

2013/9/16 Victor Ibragimov <victor ibragimov gmail com>:
Thank you so much - I have already updated and committed it to 100%.
Could you please, check what is wrong with "gnome-photos" it should be 100% as well.
Seems to be the statistics for files with "gnome-3-10" are not updated automatically.

It seems to me that you are committing only to master branches. Here
you can find instructions on how to use branches correctly:

https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo#Working_with_branches

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/