From: Piotr Drąg [mailto:piotrdrag gmail com]
Sent: 16 сентябр 2013 с. 23:18
To: Victor Ibragimov
Cc: gnome-i18n
Subject: Re: Tajik language: gnome-terminal

2013/9/16 Victor Ibragimov <victor ibragimov gmail com>:
Could you please, check "gnome-terminal" for Tajik language and see if
more accurate update can be prepared, so I can download if from the
Damned Lies and translate the rest? The issue is that previous .po
file with 418 strings was 100% and the current one with 433 is just
20%. Is there a way to auto-translate 100% matches without marking
them as fuzzy and leave just those 15 strings to complete?

I have copied your translation from master to gnome-3-10 and gnome-3-8 branches. They are 98% translated now.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/