String Freeze exception for System Monitor appdata.xml

Hi all,

On the request of hughsie (Richard Hughes) I have added an appdata.xml file to gnome-system-monitor, untranslated at first, but now I have set it up to be translatable and would like to request a String freeze exception.
The translatable strings are:
* GNOME System Monitor
* View and manage system resources
* System Monitor is a process viewer and system monitor with  an attractive, easy-to-use interface.
*  System Monitor can help you find out what applications are using the processor or the memory of your computer, can manage the running applications, force stop processes not responding, and change the state or priority of existing processes.
* The resource graphs feature shows you a quick overview of what is going on with your computer displaying recent network, memory and processor usage.

Regards,
Robert

PS: Attached the whole patch with the new translatable file and make/POTFILES.in wizardry to translate.