Re: Question about DOC_LINGUAS variable

----- Original Message -----
Many thanks Fred for the info.

I Pierre agrees, I'd like to fix it, as it should list all the
languages available.

Thanks!

2013/9/12 Frederic Peters < fpeters gnome org >

Hi,

Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
Hi all,

I've noticed that nautilus-actions has changed the variable
DOC_LINGUAS in
the documentation's Makefile, so DL can't find the languages
included on it.

This is the declaration of the variable:

DOC_LINGUAS = $(patsubst $(srcdir)/%,%,$(shell find $(srcdir)
-mindepth 1
-maxdepth 1 -type d | $(GREP) -v $(srcdir)/C))

I guess it's ok to use to compile the documentation without
worrying about
if there is a missing language declared in this variable (indeed,
it's a
good idea), but if DL can't handle it, should it be changed to the
traditional language list?

I know help.gnome.org (née library.gnome.org ) won't handle it; I
just
checked damned-lies (stats/utils.py, get_doc_linguas) and I believe
it
will also fail on such a declaration.

Fred

[...]

Hi Fred and Daniel,

Yes it was a try of optimization, in order to prevent me to worry
about the exact list of languages. I was not conscious of the drawbacks
in DL.
Of course, I am OK to reverse this.
Fred, if you are willing to fix it, you are more than welcome :).

Thanks to you all for your valuable help.

Regards
Pierre