Question about DOC_LINGUAS variable

Hi all,

I've noticed that nautilus-actions has changed the variable DOC_LINGUAS in the documentation's Makefile, so DL can't find the languages included on it.

This is the declaration of the variable:

DOC_LINGUAS = $(patsubst $(srcdir)/%,%,$(shell find $(srcdir) -mindepth 1 -maxdepth 1 -type d | $(GREP) -v $(srcdir)/C))

I guess it's ok to use to compile the documentation without worrying about if there is a missing language declared in this variable (indeed, it's a good idea), but if DL can't handle it, should it be changed to the traditional language list?

I'm CC'ing Pierre, maintainer of the module.

Thanks in advance