Re: Web interface for translation for GNOME

Thank you for this very well explanation Dimitris.

But when you said "Translators stay away from the VCS. They don't need access to it any more" I becamed confused because what happens if a translator needs to send the locale version of an image? (as some language teams do for documentations) or if we need to send our locale version
of some audio files (for instance in GCompris)?

Thanks a lot, Enrico.