Re: Web interface for translation for GNOME

Re

Having developed this functionality in the past (web editor which commits in repo upon save), I highly recommend against it. It's very error-prone, big can of worms. Also what Gil said, it's not worth the time with all those good tools out there.

What process do you suggest in between transifex and version control?

Axel