Re: String additions to 'Gtk-UI.gtk-3-8'

2013/9/2 Matej Urban <matej urban gmail com>:
I still hope someone knows what this is all about.
I have translated file, but no place to push it.

The problem is that damned-lies can't handle two modules pointing to
the same git repository. Both gtk+ and Gtk-UI/Gtk-properties point to
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/ and because of that statistics get
broken from time to time. Rafael's solution is actually the right
workaround for now. In the long-term d-l should be fixed, but until
then maybe we should just remove Gtk-UI/Gtk-properties?

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/