Re: pt_BR translation for gnome static web

Hi Rafael

You are right, those news are obsolete too, so there is no point in
translating them.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Gabor, thanks for the reply. Considering this current status, I suppose
the dynamic content of the website should NOT be translated as well. Is
that correct?

2013/9/1 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu <mailto:kelemeng gnome hu>>

    > Hi there.
    >
    > Brazilian Portuguese translation for the static website, part of
    > 'gnome-web-www' [1], is 100% done. However it was not published. Can
    > this translation be pushed to the website or am I missing something?

    It cannot currently.

    We talked about this problem with the web team during GUADEC, and they
    know of it, just didn't had time/incentive to solve it.

    In theory, there is a few things to be done for the export/import
    process to work (currently neither does, the file you translated is
    obsolete), and they promised to take a look at it.

    Regards
    Gabor Kelemen