Re: pt_BR translation for gnome static web

Gabor, thanks for the reply. Considering this current status, I suppose the dynamic content of the website should NOT be translated as well. Is that correct?

2013/9/1 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
> Hi there.
>
> Brazilian Portuguese translation for the static website, part of
> 'gnome-web-www' [1], is 100% done. However it was not published. Can
> this translation be pushed to the website or am I missing something?

It cannot currently.

We talked about this problem with the web team during GUADEC, and they
know of it, just didn't had time/incentive to solve it.

In theory, there is a few things to be done for the export/import
process to work (currently neither does, the file you translated is
obsolete), and they promised to take a look at it.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen