Re: New maintainer for gtranslator

Hi Sean,

Sean Burke <leftmostcat gmail com>, Sat, 31 Aug 2013 03:12:49 -0600:

    On a more minor point, I'd like to ask users their opinion of the
X-Generator header and the code that modifies the comments at the top of
po files. Do you find these useful? If so, why? Do they interfere with
your workflow at all? Opinions on these issues would be appreciated.

I find it quite useful when the PO editor updates the comments at the top of
the file for me. Generally, people tend to forget about these comment
lines, but we want them updated also because of possible authorship credit /
licensing issues etc. So +1 from me.

Thanks for working on gtranslator,
Petr Kovar