Re: gnome-user-docs 3.10.2 release

Thanks for bringing this up. I believe that 2 weeks would be good.
Please let us know when the update is done.

We don't have two weeks until 3.10.2, according to the schedule:
https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointEleven#d2013-11-11

I think the Friday before the tarballs due Monday would be a good
deadline to docs changes. Then we would have a full weekend to finish
translating.

Thanks for the heads up Kat, much appreciated :)

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

Rafael Ferreira

2013/10/30 Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com
<mailto:kittykat3756 gmail com>>

    Hi all, there will be a 3.10.2 release of gnome-user-docs at some
    point in the not distant future as we are still updating it for the UI
    changes in the Shell that happened for 3.10. The changes are mostly
    minor, but there are lots of them.

    Once the updates are finished in the next few weeks, how much time do
    you, translators, want for updating the translations before the
    release? This is likely to be the last one for 3.10 and I will, of
    course, let you know once we are done writing.

    (I've been emailing this list as Gabor said at the GUADEC
    mini-hackfest that it would help you guys to know what's going on. It
    would be great if you could follow up on whether it is proving to be
    helpful or not.)