gnome-user-docs 3.10.2 release

Hi all, there will be a 3.10.2 release of gnome-user-docs at some
point in the not distant future as we are still updating it for the UI
changes in the Shell that happened for 3.10. The changes are mostly
minor, but there are lots of them.

Once the updates are finished in the next few weeks, how much time do
you, translators, want for updating the translations before the
release? This is likely to be the last one for 3.10 and I will, of
course, let you know once we are done writing.

(I've been emailing this list as Gabor said at the GUADEC
mini-hackfest that it would help you guys to know what's going on. It
would be great if you could follow up on whether it is proving to be
helpful or not.)