Re: Re: Translating tags [was: Re: Greek(el): build error gnome-devel-docs]

There is a pending discussion about this here: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2013-April/msg00009.html

Instead of using itstool, you can use gtxml to check errors in your documentation translations. I've not used itstool to check them, but maybe gtxml returns more user-friendly error messages.

Cheers!