Re: Command to update mallard documentation

Thanks. I definitely missed a step there. Now that you mention it I
remember hearing about itstool ealier, but forgot about it again. I
will add it to my notes. One thing though, it is a little incenvinient
that it can only merge on mo-files, but ok, I'll just script it and be
done with it, but any idea why it seems to want to generate all the
page file in the translation dir as well?

Regards Kenneth