Re: Command to update mallard documentation

Hi Kenneth,

You should use itstool:
$ itstool --strict -m da/da.mo -o da C/*.page
(--strict is optional but useful)

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM, Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:
Hallo gnome-i18n

When I need to commit a translation I always update it before I
commit, so I can see if the statistics make sense. But this cycle I am
unable to get to the same stats as the damned lies page when I work
with documentation. After copying the po-file into the help/da/ dir
and moving into it, I usually update it with (e.g. for a mallard
docs):
xml2po -e -m mallard -u da.po ../C/*.page
if it consist of page files. But now I consistently get several fuzzy
and untranslated file even though if I just skip the update and commit
the file it turns out to be 100% translated. What am I doing wrong.
Has something changed for how I am supposed to do this, or has there
been some large change that means that I need a newer verions of
xml2po (0.20.10) or something?

Regards Kenneth