Re: keywords in desktop files, again

If you have a jhbuild build, you can run desktop-file-validate on the desktop files in the module. You'll have to rebuild after making translation changes to regenerate those files.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Noteā„¢, an AT&T LTE smartphone

rafael ff1 <rafael f f1 gmail com> wrote:
Is there a easy way to track down this bug in every module, except for
going in and out of each one? I'd love to make sure it doesn't happen
to my language.

Rafael Ferreira