Can't update my po in gnome-shell

Hello folks!

cd gnome-shell/po
git pull
intltool-update uk
…
xgettext: warning: file './../js/ui/windowAttentionHandler.js' extension 'js' is unknown; will try C xgettext: error while opening "./../src/gvc/gvc-mixer-control.c" for reading: No such file or directory
ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
       error message above if there is any.

Is it known? Should we ping someone from developers or report the bug? I'm not sure if I can obtain the correct file from Damned lies in that case.

Thanks in advance!