Re: Possible problem in module webkit displayed on Damned Lies

2013/3/19 Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>:
Yesterday (and a few moments ago) I accessed the webkit module in Damned
Lies, but it only shows me error messages (like 'intltool-update·-m', error
in generating pot file, etc...)

Please, someone could say if this behaviour is normal for this module?

Various problems with this module are quite typical, I would say. :)
In this case the po files has been moved in the upstream repository
and damned-lies hasn't been updated. I've fixed that, but
unfortunately the error message is still present. I hope someone else
could look at this.

Thanks for reporting it!

--
Piotr Drąg