Re: GNOME 3.8 Release Notes

Hello Victor,

Sure, I will help you, It will be a joy.

Assuming that I do not have proficiency in your language,
I will just commit the files without doing a proofreading on
the translated strings.

I will pass your files through the command msgfmt -cvo /dev/null in order to
see they are in the correct format and are OK to be submitted.

Thanks,
Enrico.