Re: Possibly stuck statistics for gtk+ for Bulgarian

Le vendredi 25 janvier 2013 à 11:09 +0100, Gabor Kelemen a écrit :
> > Is it fixed?
> >
> > I've pushed an updated PO file to the gtk+-UI but DL is doesn't show the
> > updated statistics:
> >
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/Gtk-UI/master/po/es
> > http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=e2b60f299789c58c3e7e36b4aee8079cbf7bb979
> >

> I have pushed one for gtk+-properties yesterday, but it still does not
> show up:
>
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/po-properties?id=c1aeab0859d279019e917ac6c961ebf695ead105
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/Gtk-properties/master/po-properties/hu
>
> Thanks for trying to fix this!
> Gabor Kelemen

I fixed this in one part. However, this use case was not planned while
coding the app. So I'm not surprised it breaks in other parts. And I
don't think we are on the right track wrt the implementation.

I think the proper fix is to be able to link a specific domain to a
realease category. This will require structural changes in the database,
so it is not a quick fix, unfortunately.

Claude