Re: Possibly stuck statistics for gtk+ for Bulgarian

El dj 24 de 01 de 2013 a les 20:09 +0100, en/na Claude Paroz va
escriure:
> Le dimanche 20 janvier 2013 à 15:46 +0100, Gabor Kelemen a écrit :
> > > It would probably be better to revert this module splitting until
> > > someone debug/fix the issue in D-L.
> >
> > Please don't, that would kill all motivation to fix it :)).
>
> This should be fixed now, hopefully...

Cool!

Now that is fixed, could we also split libgweather so that the locations
is left at the bottom but the ui part is moved to utils or apps section?

Any +1 or -1 on this?

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net