Re: Possibly stuck statistics for gtk+ for Bulgarian

Daniel,

Looks like your translation went to gtk+ module in DL [1], currentlyu
pointing to only OLPC. Somehow it seems that "gtk-UI" translations are
the same as "gtk+", but little bit out sync.

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gtk+/master/po/es

Rafael Ferreira