Re: Introducing Deckard: a helper for translators

Hello Nicolas,

Le mardi 22 janvier 2013, Nicolas Delvaux a ÃcritÂ:
Hi everyone,

I developed a web-application to help translators of Gtk+ programs, more
precisely those that use Glade.

TL;DR: you can try it on http://deckard.malizor.org/

I always wanted to write something like this. Thank you very much.

I just found the time to test this, I really like it. There are however a couple of bugs I've noticed: first, the UI is reversed in Arabic (left to right). The second, I didn't find a way to view all the tabs in some dialogs.

Thanks again,
Abderrahim