Re: pt_BR translation for gnome static web

I don't speak spanish. And this is a internacionalization mail list... So, sorry, but no I won't.

2013/12/16 carlos lucero <carloslucero myopera com>

Por favor, escribanme en español.

El Lun, 16 de Dic de 13, a las 03:25 PM, Rafael Ferreira escribió:
Hi there.

Some time ago I've received the "no go" answer below for translating static and dynamic www content. Any change on this status (or, If I translate, will it be published) ?

(CCed the current mantainers in D-L)

Some related links:

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira