Re: pt_BR translation for gnome static web

Hi there.

Some time ago I've received the "no go" answer below for translating static and dynamic www content. Any change on this status (or, If I translate, will it be published) ?

(CCed the current mantainers in D-L)

Some related links:
- WWW in D-L https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-web-www/
- WWW in Git https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www/