Re: Evolution translation commit reverted

On Wed, 2013-08-21 at 13:21 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:

Matthew: could you please try to compile it again, changing the
language code in the PO file? I'm trying to compile it but I'm having
some problems with dependencies...

The original commit had:

  -"Language: \n"
  +"Language: de_DE\n"

I tried both no value and "de" for Language: and it's still failing the
same way (assuming I just need to run "make" to pick up the change?).

Also, don't know if it's relevant but I noticed the "X-Generator" tool
changed since the previous de.po commit:

I'm happy to try anything else you can think of.

Matthew Barnes