Re: Evolution translation commit reverted

Ooops, my bad.

Not exactly sure what went wrong. Used the same PO editor as always, and
msgfmt -cv de.po
passed. Looking into this.

Am Montag, den 19.08.2013, 09:59 +0200 schrieb Daniel Mustieles García:
I'm not sure if it's relevant or not, but in Language header of the PO
file, the language code seems to be wrong:

+"Language: de_DE\n"

PO files, and all of them have this header set to just «de».

Hope it helps.

Best regards