Re: New team for Swiss German (gsw)

On Fri, 2013-04-26 at 16:38 -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
I believe the process of creating a gsw project from scratch might be
different from re-naming the de_CH (existing) project to reflect the
new ISO code and adding a new team leader (it doesn't have one now)

In any event, we obviously want to avoid having two Swiss German
projects running in parallel.

http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/browser/trunk/common/main/ lists both gsw
and gsw_CH.

nerzahd: Do you know by any chance the difference between them?
Wondering which one you should go for. :)

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/