Re: New team for Swiss German (gsw)

(copying list on reply)

I just wanted to raise question on the gnome-i18n list with those who
would actually do the set up work on the server (that is not me).

I believe the process of creating a gsw project from scratch might be
different from re-naming the de_CH (existing) project to reflect the
new ISO code and adding a new team leader (it doesn't have one now)

In any event, we obviously want to avoid having two Swiss German
projects running in parallel.

cjl