Re: Opentran unavailable

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:21 PM, rafael ff1 <rafael f f1 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Opentran seems to be unavailable for more than a week. Does any one
know what can be done or who to contact to solve this issue? I use it
A LOT to translate GNOME modules... :/

A few years ago when Open-Tran seemed to not get a lot of attention
any longer, we started the amagama project to do something similar,
albeit with some major differences. It is more of a service for
tranlsation memory, and it currently doesn't have a web UI, so in a
way doens't do everything that open-tran.eu did. However, you can get
the results automatically presented in the Virtaal translation tool.
The data is also much more up to date, and probably contains far more
projects by now.

Maybe I should now prioritise making a web UI. If anybody can help me,
it migth actually happen.

Friedel