Re: Please integrate the Danish translation of Evolution in git

2012/9/24 Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com>:
> I have an extra translation for integration and since the tar-balls
> are rolled today and I can't integrate at work I wanted to ask if one
> of you guys would integrate the attached file. It is to be integrated
> in the "gnome-3-6" AND "master" branches of evolution and it is the
> Danish translation (filename da.po). Author is: Flemming Christensen
> <fc stromata dk>

I've committed the translation to gnome-3-6 and master. I'm afraid
Evolution's tarball was created already, but there is always 3.6.1. :)

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?h=gnome-3-6&id=5933d4d03b01047e93e75873d7b9fc5b92fe5342

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=e49c683033afcde300c688975782ab51b3bd53ee

--
Piotr Drąg