Re: Kyrgyz language

El dv 21 de 09 de 2012 a les 04:28 -0400, en/na translatorky lavabit com
va escriure:
> > Dear Chingis,
> >
> > i could not contact your old email address. i sent you my comments about
> > your translations.
> >
> > be patient please.
> >
> > Best
> > Timur Zhamakeev.
> >
> > 2012/9/21 Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
> >
> >> El dv 21 de 09 de 2012 a les 00:02 -0400, en/na translatorky lavabit com
> >> va escriure:
> >> for
> >> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> No need to desperate or be sad! Keep translating and attaching
> >> translations to l10n.gnome.org, if in a week Timur has not replied, we
> >> will make you the new coordinator for Kyrgyz and then you will be able
> >> to ask on this mailing list to upload your translations.
> >>
> >> Remember to send the mail in a week, just replying to this one, so that
> >> we acknowledge that Timur is not responsive and that we can appoint you
> >> as the new coordinator.
> >>
> >> Happy translating!
> >> --
> >> Gil Forcada
> >>
> >> [ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
> >> [en] guifi.net - a non-stopping free network
> >> bloc: http://gil.badall.net
> >> planet: http://planet.guifi.net
> >>

> Hi Timur
>
> I do not want to be patient, I just want to translate and upload my
> translations as quickly as I can.
> 100% for Kyrgyz, this is my goal.

Please, keep the discussion calm, if he asks for some time and has
already send you some comments, please read them and take the needed
action and continue translating GNOME! There's no need to wait for him,
there's a lot of translations still to do for Kyrgyz[1].

Anyway, you both should discuss that privately I think and let us know
if we need to help in any way or another.

Cheers and have fun translating!

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/ky/