Re: Kyrgyz language

Dear Chingis,

i could not contact your old email address. i sent you my comments about your translations.

be patient please.

Best
Timur Zhamakeev.

2012/9/21 Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
El dv 21 de 09 de 2012 a les 00:02 -0400, en/na translatorky lavabit com
va escriure:
> Hi
> Why kyrgyz coordinator don't uploading my files? It's so sad to wait for
> him. :(((( I've been waiting 2 months.

Hi,

No need to desperate or be sad! Keep translating and attaching
translations to l10n.gnome.org, if in a week Timur has not replied, we
will make you the new coordinator for Kyrgyz and then you will be able
to ask on this mailing list to upload your translations.

Remember to send the mail in a week, just replying to this one, so that
we acknowledge that Timur is not responsive and that we can appoint you
as the new coordinator.

Happy translating!
--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net