Re: New ekiga release

On 18/09/12 19:48, Gil Forcada wrote:
El dt 18 de 09 de 2012 a les 17:41 +0200, en/na Eugen Dedu va escriure:
Dear translators,

This is to inform you that I have just fixed capitalization issues with
strings in Ekiga
(http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=c138257a), according to
HIG.  Unfortunately, this broke strings...  So if you have a bit of
time, please update your translation, it should be easy.  We plan to
release ekiga 4.0.0 on Monday.

The branch to be used is master, http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/tree.

Best regards,

Hi,

I'm afraid that, unfortunately, translators would be hammering their
preferred input method translating GNOME 3.6 which is around the
corner...

Would make sense to release a 4.0.1 a week or so (with another,
appreciated btw., notice like this one) after GNOME is out?

That would give you quite a lot of translations more I would guess (at
least the Catalan one for sure :)

After discussion with Damien, we decided to delay by one week ekiga 4.0.0. This also allows us to fix the last remaining string issues this week :o) I will resend you a reminder e-mail in exactly one week, once gnome is out.

--
Eugen