Re: New ekiga release

El dt 18 de 09 de 2012 a les 17:41 +0200, en/na Eugen Dedu va escriure:
> Dear translators,
>
> This is to inform you that I have just fixed capitalization issues with
> strings in Ekiga
> (http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/commit/?id=c138257a), according to
> HIG.  Unfortunately, this broke strings...  So if you have a bit of
> time, please update your translation, it should be easy.  We plan to
> release ekiga 4.0.0 on Monday.
>
> The branch to be used is master, http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/tree.
>
> Best regards,

Hi,

I'm afraid that, unfortunately, translators would be hammering their
preferred input method translating GNOME 3.6 which is around the
corner...

Would make sense to release a 4.0.1 a week or so (with another,
appreciated btw., notice like this one) after GNOME is out?

That would give you quite a lot of translations more I would guess (at
least the Catalan one for sure :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net