Re: intltool-update does not display warnings if there is no error

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Bruno Coudoin
<bruno coudoin gcompris net> wrote:

> Sorry for not being clear. I wanted to share my pain with you to see if
> this also impacts you.
>
> I just created a bug here (I hope it is the right place):
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/intltool/+bug/1051654

Bruno,

You have my sympathy on your intltool problem.

intltool is apparently causing a number of issues for i18n of
downstream projects

WebKitGTK+ intltool problem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/intltool/+bug/823217

GIMP intltool problem
https://bugs.launchpad.net/intltool/+bug/986897

I was not entirely comforted nor satisfied by the intltool dev's reply
on the WebKitGTK+ ticket, which was more or less, if it bothers you,
then provide a patch.

I hope you get a more satisfactory response.  I wish I had something
more encouraging to offer than that gloomy assessment.

cjl