Re: intltool-update does not display warnings if there is no error

El dl 10 de 09 de 2012 a les 23:44 +0200, en/na Bruno Coudoin va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I just found out that when intltool-update hits an error (like an xml
> file parsing) I get the error an saw a bunch of warnings. These warnings
> was about non named parameters. Once I fixed the error, these warnings
> are no more displayed (on the command line and on my
> http://l10n.gnome.org module page)
>
> This is unfortunate because there is no chance I will fix them if they
> are not reported. I tried the option -x (verbose) without success.
>
> Bruno.

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for this late response, but what's your request/wish here about?
Do you want l10n.gnome.org to do/not to do something? Or is that on the
intltool-update level? Sorry is not clear to me (and maybe it's too late
for reading mails anyway :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net