Re: Errors in documentation tags

This report has been generated using gtxml and a very simple bash
script. If you are interested on it, of course I can send you the bash
script I've generated. Also, if you want to improve it, you will be free
to do it.

Of course we are interested, we always are :).
Please put it up to some public version control system.

Thanks for your work, and thanks in advance for publishing it.
Gabor Kelemen