Re: Errors in documentation tags

On 13 September 2012 13:03, Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I've generated several reports, one for each language, about errors in tags in the documentation PO files. In the attatched file, you will find several language-report.txt files, with the corresponding errors to your language. You can cat the file and the errors will be highlighted in red. If you don't see your language listed in the file, it means it has no errors :)

Please fix and update your translations, since this kind of errors in PO files can generate several errors when compiling the module

This report has been generated using gtxml and a very simple bash script. If you are interested on it, of course I can send you the bash script I've generated. Also, if you want to improve it, you will be free to do it.

Best regards