Re: BoF item 3/14: Outreach

BTW, this page:

https://launchpad.net/gnome

may have a better (or at least larger) list of Gnome associated
projects in LaunchPad than my spreadsheet.  I focused only on those
packages included in Quantal, while this list also includes older
packages, some of which may be deprecated though.

In any event, I would suggest that language team leaders may want to
run down the links on that page and check to see if there may be some
L10n effort present on LaunchPad that has not been upstreamed to your
languages on DL.  Reaching out to the LP team if you find that
situation, might improve the "weak uplink" situation and result in
less duplication of effort by your DL team.

cjl