Re: help for translators

Hi,

Good points, I added it as a item for the next meeting[1].

My take on it would be to ask the maintainers of the tools that generate
the po files on how they could provide that info automatically and then
once that is known, use one app (say Epiphany, gedit...) and make it
output all msgctxt information possible. Once we are happy with these
testbed applications, move to all of them.

Does it look reasonable?

Cheers,

[1] https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events/IRCMeeting20121104

El dv 26 de 10 de 2012 a les 12:47 +0300, en/na Ihar Hrachyshka va
escriure:

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net