Re: Accessing GIT after computer disk wipe (ssh key...)

El dt 16 de 10 de 2012 a les 00:12 +0100, en/na Duarte Loreto va
escriure:
> Dear GNOME translators
>

> I've wiped my disk clean and now I'm trying to access GIT to update
> translations but I can't. I should have backed up .ssh/ but I
> didn't...
>

> I've looked through my emails and found one from 2006 about how to
> generate keys and send them, from the time when we moved to SSH still
> on the CVS times. Are the procedures still correct and I should mail
> cvsmaster gnome org? This wiki page has slight different (updated)
> instructions to generate keys. https://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts But
> these instructions are for 1st time users.
>

> What should I do to have new valid keys? Who to talk to?
>

> Thank you all for the help and my apologies for not making proper
> backups...
> Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto
> "Don't worry, be happy!"

Hi Duarte,

I would guess that you should send a mail to GNOME administrators or ask
on the IRC channel (#sysadmin) for pointers. But just doing the same
steps as a new account but stating what happened to you will be enough
maybe.

In the meantime, just like other translation teams do, please send a
digest mail with all the pending translations that need to be
uploaded :)

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net