Accessing GIT after computer disk wipe (ssh key...)

Dear GNOME translators

I've wiped my disk clean and now I'm trying to access GIT to update translations but I can't. I should have backed up .ssh/ but I didn't...

I've looked through my emails and found one from 2006 about how to generate keys and send them, from the time when we moved to SSH still on the CVS times. Are the procedures still correct and I should mail cvsmaster gnome org? This wiki page has slight different (updated) instructions to generate keys. https://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts But these instructions are for 1st time users.

What should I do to have new valid keys? Who to talk to?

Thank you all for the help and my apologies for not making proper backups...
Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto
"Don't worry, be happy!"