Re: L10n opportunity to consider

Thanks Cris,
I totally approve this message Chris! Abiword is a great wordprocessor to start with before attacking other big fish... like Xxx-Office. With more than 5,000 clicks, Abiword is the most popular download on our website at www.pulaagu.com. And still getting positive feedback. Localizing Abiword allowed us to build a first glossary that proved very useful with subsequent Firefox localization. Just to share my own experience working with Abiword....

Regards
Ibrahima Sarr