live branch

Hi all,

Just a quick note: I created a live branch on Damned-Lies with the only
purpose to make everyone aware of the current code in live server.

That's my answer to a question about if a patch is already on the
server, and thus live for everyone or not :) So if you happen to update
D-L translation and you still don't see it, check that branch and ask us
(Claude and me I think) to update it :)

And please, just like Alexandre has made a lot this past days, report
everything broken, needed-to-be-improved, etc that you find on bugzilla!
That's the only way we can coordinate the efforts to make it better for
everyone!

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net