[evolution-kolab] Translations to gnome-x-y-z branches

Hi translators,

I've just noticed that there have been recent i18n updates to
the evolution-kolab gnome-3-5-4 branch [0].

We're using branches like gnome-x-y-z (with major, minor and
patchlevel) only for fixing build issues which show after
the release X.Y.Z, which happens from the gnome-x-y branch.

Since your translating time is valuable, please note that there
will be no further releases from gnome-x-y-z branches, only from
gnome-x-y branches. Translations to gnome-x-y-z branches will most
probably just sit there, unused.

The gnome-3.5.4 branch may look like the latest branch of
evolution-kolab, but it isn't - the master branch is still at
GNOME 3.6, as we did not branch for 3.7/3.8 yet. At the same time,
as I pointed out in [1], we were not able to keep up with
string freeze this time, so there will be string additions to
the "3.6" master branch till the end of October, when we
have planned to create the gnome-3-6 branch and keep that one
stable, UI-wise and translatable-string-wise.

AFAICS, there will be no further release from the gnome-3-4 branch.

Until the gnome-3-6 branch is created, you are much welcome
to commit your translation updates straight to the master
branch.

Thank you very much for your translations and for your
patience.

Kind regards,

	Christian

[0] http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-kolab/log/?h=gnome-3-5-4
[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2012-September/msg00053.html

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48