[evolution-kolab] Freeze breaks to be expected

Hi everyone.

This is a heads-up from the evolution-kolab [0] team, regarding
to-be-expected additions of strings, UI and code even after the
respective freezes for the 3.6 release cycle are in effect.

We are not yet an "official" GNOME module, in that we're not yet
listed in the module sets [1]. Still, for the 3.4 release cycle,
we were able to keep up with the freezes on a voluntary basis.

For the 3.6 cycle, necessary porting to upstream changes (Evolution
and E-D-S) proved way more time-consuming than any of us had expected
before, so we're much behind schedule. We're still striving to get a
smoothly-working Kolab plugin out the door for 3.6.0, but this means
we will not be able to heed to the freezes this time.

UI stuff is mostly done and we do not expect intrusive changes there
(if any), and string changes will be confined to adding some error
messages here and there. Existing strings should be left untouched,
as far as we can see now. Moreover, there's no GNOME docs as yet for
evolution-kolab (at least I'm not aware of any), so that one should
also not be an issue. I'm therefore confident that we will not
annihilate any i18n or docs efforts. :-)

Kind regards,

	Christian

[0] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab
[1] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/teams/releng/3.5.91/

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48